Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Ojukwu’s spirit’ll lead us through elections – Umeh, Ojukwu’s son

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
oju

ONITSHA – National chairman of All Progressives Grand Alliance, APGA yesterday kicked off his senatorial campaign at the grave yard of the late Ikemba Nnewi, Chief Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu’s country home’ Nnewi, Anambra state.

Umeh also used the rally to recognize Ojukwu’s son, Emeka Ojukwu jnr as APGA’s candidate for Nnewi NorthI Nnewi SouthIEkwusigo federal constituency in the House of Representatives.

Addressing party supporters at the rally, Umeh noted that with himself at the senate and Ojukwu Jnr in the house of representatives, nobody will tell our opponents that Ndigbo have arrived.

Umeh further noted that with then in the national assembly, Ojukwu’s spirit would continue to bubble in happiness and be resting in peace.

“We are going to have quality representation. We will ensure truth. Anybody who used Ojukwu,s name to win election and later derail will surely be pursued by the land of Ndigbo”, Umeh stated.

In his speech, Ojukwu Jnr declared; “my father lived life of servitude and I will follow his foot step. I will never let you down. Some people used our platform and dropped us”.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/ojukwus-spiritll-lead-us-elections-umeh-ojukwus-son/#sthash.xkD1ozY8.dpuf

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum