Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

How You Can Start Your Drop Shipping Business In Nigeria

There are lots of online businesses that bring in huge revenue which anyone can do and drop shipping is one of them. I am sure you have seen top Ecommerce websites such as Jumia, konga, yudala etc. and you would like to setup your own online store but the cost of logistics and having to purchase the goods you will be selling has made you slack back then starting a drop shipping business is something you should consider going into.

The cost of having to run your own ecommerce website is very high as you have to get a space for storing your goods, employ staffs, get vans or bikes that will deliver your products to customers etc. but with drop shipping all you need is a supplier and your laptop.

I am sure the word drop shipping is not a new thing to most people but for those who do not know what drop shipping is, let me explain below.

What Drop Shipping Means

Drop shipping is the act of retailing products for wholesalers (suppliers) that has the products without you having to purchase the products. In a drop shipping business, you serve and the middle man between the supplier and the consumer.

Let me explain further, unlike a normal ecommerce website where when a customer purchase a product, you will have to be the one to package and deliver the products to the said customer but in drop shipping your job is to display the products on your website and when a potential buyer makes an order, you transfer that order to the supplier who stores, package and delivers the products to the customer and you get paid.

Talking about getting paid, let’s say you want to retail a product like a smartphone and the supplier puts the price at ₦100,000 as a drop shipper when you put the image of the phone of your website you can fix your own price let’s say ₦110,000 so for every sale of that phone you make ₦10,000 sounds cool right?

How To Start A Drop Shipping Business

If I have been able to convince you that drop shipping is a business you should consider doing then here are the steps you can follow to start

Pick A Niche

The first thing you should consider doing before starting a drop shipping business is to find out the niche you would be venturing into. What would you be selling on your website? There are lots of niches to go into which includes: fashion, health, fitness, gadgets, home items etc. you can search Google for more niches. Always make sure that the niche you will choose has low competition and high profit. There is no need to rush when it comes to picking a niche, take your time and do a research on various niches before settling for the right one. You can also visit top ecommerce websites to get ideas.

continue reading [url="http://**(BANNED WORD)**/2018/09/22/how-you-can-start-your-drop-shipping-business-in-nigeria/"]**(BANNED WORD)**/2018/09/22/how-you-can-start-your-drop-shipping-business-in-nigeria/[/url]

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum