Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

What do you like and dislike about Naijanetwork forum?

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
1raoxx721b91.jpeg

In an effort to improve Naijanetwork forum, I want to know what you like and dislike about this website. List all that you like and all that you dislike. What do you want to see stopped, started or improved on this website? Your comments and opinions are valuable. Go ahead and comment today.

Comments

• NinoNino Posts: 3
    Please i want to chat or have a conversation with the Admins, please here's my number +2348094278210
  • naijasoundsnaijasounds Posts: 198
    I love everything about this forum, the freedom to communicate easily, promote my business and also chat with other members of the forum. I also love the outlook and ease of access. The owner really did a great job.
  • Thanks
  • oyewoleoyewole Posts: 1
    Thanks
  • I love everything about this website, it is well developed. But can i please have a conversation with the admin [email protected] it will be duly appreciated

Thanks
  • Very good I love that
  • I love everything about this website, it is well developed. But can i please have a conversation with the admin [email protected] it will be duly appreciated
  • Naija network forum is a nice platform to be honest, I posted the **(BANNED WORD)** link and it wasn't censored or deleted, which made me feel free to post.

But to be frank, I think the forum is not growing as it suppose to.

This is because 90% of the content publish in this forum are spam, as the verse majority contain **(BANNED WORD)** affiliate or referal links.

The forum is not educational and it has no spark, the contents posted daily on the forum only contain links to potentially malicious or scam sites that could harm user interest.

The forum isn't interactive, therefore no body is learning anything new, it's always the same routine of spamful posts every day.

The forum members aren't even adherely to rules set, and no one is queried for this. This may present your forum as a dwelling place for scammers.

In some posts on the forum they are no relevant content, sometimes no content at all. The posters just paste nothing but links to **(BANNED WORD)**.

These are only a few this that need serious attention.
  • west stanwest stan Posts: 9
    it's educative and a nice place for a beginner
  • GoddyGoddy Posts: 8
    I like this forum but it is not popular andgrowing like nairaland please try to improve it
  • Nice place but need more advert to bring in more members.
  • KlausKlaus Posts: 15
    Everything is smooth but you guys need more active admins or moderators
  • ShegsyShegsy Posts: 2
    Klaus wrote: »
    Everything is smooth but you guys need more active admins or moderators

Hi Klaus. How did you discover this forum?

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum