Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

What Are The Different Ways You Can Make Money Online In Nigeria?

Have you ever thought of starting a business of your own but due to school activities, time and the huge amount of money needed to run the business you have giving up hope on starting your own business then I think this is the best time to jump into the business opportunities that the internet has provided for us.

One of the things I found out in year 2018 (even though it’s not yet over) is that there are lots of young people that have smart phones and laptops and are connected to the internet 24 hours 7 days a week but what they end up doing with those phones and laptops is to browse through the different social media platforms which does not add any money to their bank account but enriches the owners of such platforms (I am not saying it’s a bad thing to do, I do it also) but what if I can show you the different ways you can use to make money online without spending much and if you are passionate enough you can turn it into a full time income and be rich.

It doesn’t matter if you have a full time job, still searching for a job, a student the internet has provided us with an avenue to generate extra income to live a better life and not worry about the Nigeria economy.

One of the biggest advantage I have come to realise about starting an online business and eventually going full time with it is that it will give you time to focus on other aspect of your life and still make you money even while you are a sleep.

Here are 7 different ways you can make money online in Nigeria

Blogging

I know you have heard about this one over and over again but I still need to emphasis on it. If you are a very good writer be rest assured that you can make a ton of money blogging. The trick that works when it comes to blogging is for you to pick a topic that interest you or gets a topic that interest lots of people. Example you might be interested in either fashion, sports, politics, entertainment, education etc. you can start a blog within that space or you can search out what other people are interested in (I use Google Trends to search for topics) and start a blog within that niche. For you to succeed when it comes to blogging, quality contents must be posted on your blog on a regular basis so your readers can keep coming back and bring their friends with them. You have to make sure you drive lots and lots of traffic back to your website so you can make money. If you are not good at creating a website using blogger, wordpress or other platforms you can hire a web designer to do it for you.

Vlogging

This to me is the other side of blogging, let’s say you too lazy to start writing contents and posting on a website but prefer to say it out so people can hear and watch you then you should consider starting a vlog. For every vlogger, YouTube has always been the number one platform to use to get heard by others and still make lots of money. Just like blogging, you can choose any topic (niche) you are good at create videos around that niche and start sharing them to your YouTube Channel. The more subscribers you have and the more views you get would determine the amount of money you make on YouTube. This is a great online business idea anyone should consider doing.

Checkout the full article here: [url="http://**(BANNED WORD)**/2018/12/03/what-are-the-different-ways-you-can-make-money-online-in-nigeria/"]**(BANNED WORD)**/2018/12/03/what-are-the-different-ways-you-can-make-money-online-in-nigeria/[/url]

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum