Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Abollyhost.com: Reliable And Cheap Web hosting With 24/7 Customer

Are you looking for a reliable and cheap web hosting in Nigeria, with 24/7 customer care support, this is a good place to start hosting your sites. With as low as N450/month you can acquire a Starter Package hosting with 5GB disk space and 12GB Bandwidth + Unlimited FTP accounts, Weeky backup accounts and more other features.

Hosting your website on Abollyhost.com is easy, you do not need be a programmer. All you need to know how to use is your mouse to click. From your cpanel, you will be able to install cms/scripts (Wordpress, Joomal, Opencart, Magneto,SMF) and many more others yourself. You do not need any knowledge of coding to get started.

Payments Method For Abollyhost.com
For payment Options, they accept wide range of options such as Bank deposit, ATM Transfer, Internet/mobile banking, USSD Transfer and Online payment on their website via InterSwitch/Quickteller popularly used online payment processor (Mastercard, Verve & Visa Card).

Abollyhost Hosting Packages
1.SHARED HOSTING
2.DMCA - FREE HOSTING (shield server/bulletproof host)

Abollyhost SHARED HOSTING
What is Shared Hosting? Shared web hosting service refers to a web hosting service where many websites reside on one web server connected to the Internet. This is generally the most economical option for hosting, as the overall cost of server maintenance is amortized overmany customers.

-STARTER PACKAGE
N450/month
5GB Disk Space
12GB Bandwidth
Single website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
24 x 7 Customer care support
14days Moneyback guarantee
ORDER NOW

-GOLD PACKAGE
N950/month
10GB Disk Space
30GB Bandwidth
Double website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

-SILVER PACKAGE
N2000/month
75B Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Single website
Daily backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

-UNLIMITED PACKAGE
N3000/month
Unlimited Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
5hosted website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

Abollyhost DMCA- FREE HOSTING
Abollyhost introduced another type of hosting plan in which other host don't offer to it's users. With Abollyhost DMCA - FREE HOSTING, you will be able to violate any copyright rules without threat or take down request.
DMCA Take down request has become one of the biggest problem bloggers face in terms of uploading and posting of music, videos, movies or tv series on their website. Abollyhost has come to save bloggers from the hand of fraustrating DMCA takedown request at an affordable price.

-PENTINUM
N1,999/month
2GB Disk Space
25GB Bandwidth
Single website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

-PENTINUM MICRO
N3,999/month
5GB Disk Space
30GB Bandwidth
Double website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

-PENTINUM EXTRA
N5000/month
8GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
Double website
Daily backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

-PENTINUM PLUS
N7,500/month
10GB Disk Space
Unlimited Bandwidth
5hosted website
Weeky backup
Unlimited Ftps
FREE SSL certificate
ORDER NOW

Why I Choose Abollyhost Host Among Others

So far i was never a fan of Nigeria hosting service potentials, based on what i have read about some Nigeria hosting companies, and guess what! Just one company Abollyhost has the integrity in server/hosting business, site management to keep you assured.

Abollyhost.com client/billing area is very easy to navigate and understand. Once you are signed in, you can easily see where to click to register domain name, view the list and due dates of domain names you have registered which can be located in your invoice, see open support tickets and many more.

Each Domain name registered at Abollyhost.com is linked to free management tools that allow you to configure your domain name anyhow you like. Hence, you can easily change nameservers, add A and CNAME records all by yourself.

Abollyhost.com support team is super awesome. Ever since I started using their services, I’ve never seen the need to call them on phone unlike some web hosting companies I have to call everytime I pay for domain name.

In fact, for two years I’ve been with them now, I don’t even know their phone number nor know their office. I communicate with them via their support system, Facebook, Whatsapp Messenger and they reply and sort things out without delay.

If you register a domain name at Abollyhost.com to use as custom domain for your Blogger blog, the support team will even set it up for you, Abollyhost help me to move my BLOGGER blog to Wordpress for free without affecting site seo and my post and pages are intacts. This is one thing most web hosting companies out there will tell you to figure out by yourself.

You will earn money when anyone you refer to AbollyHost.com pays for a web hosting plan.
You get paid for every sale generated through your affiliate link which will be generated for you once you join the AbollyHost Affiliate program.

Just imagine if you refer 50 friends, you will earn 15% payout per friend that signs up for hosting plan through your unique link.

I'll leave it there at the moment.
What do you Know about AbollyHost.com?
8434821_img20180925233639_jpeg575652dcb6e66a3143c42ab57ddccd77

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum