Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Blogging Tools Every Serious Blogger Must Have To Succeed

t2kc1j66amck.jpg

I am always searching for ways I can use to not only get traffic but also improve my blog so when a visitor comes they would have reasons to stay for at least an extra 5 minute.

Since I kept searching for different ways to improve my blogs I have come across so many tools. Though most of these tools are not really what I need but one way or the other they have been help.

After seeing so many tools, I have been able to pick out the few that are useful to me and I will be sharing them with you in this post.

Blogging has proven to be a great way people can use to grow their business online. With a blog, you can express yourself, create regular contents, build your brand and build a reliable audience that you can market your products and services to.

Starting a blog doesn’t just happen, there are certain things that needs to be put in place before you get your website out there.

One of the mistakes new bloggers make is to allow the excitement of starting a blog cloud them that they forget to put something’s into consideration before starting and after a while they get frustrated and quit.

I must confess to you, even though I love to write blogging is not an easy job. It takes time to setup a blog, write contents, proofread, publish and share for people to read.

Thankfully with the help of some of these tools it has made things much easier for me.

We have been able to compile a list of tools you can use to improve your blog.

Blogging Platform

Choosing the platform to use when it comes to blogging is vital as it will determine over 50% of the success of your blog. There are different blogging platforms that can be used and some are free while others require you to spend money. Blogging platforms such as blogger.com, wix.com are free to use but are also limited and might to give you full control of your blog. This is why I recommend that you use a wordpress website as it is easy to use and customize, gives you total control of your website and it is used by over 80% of the website on the internet.

Domain Name And Hosting

Your blog cannot be visible without using a domain name and hosting plan. When getting a domain name, you will have to choose a name that is related to your niche and most be simple and easy to remember. There are different hosting companies out there you can get a domain name and hosting and they include bluehost (affiliate link), hostgator, domainking (affiliate link) etc.

Comments

• tonykaytonykay Posts: 5
    Where is the list of tools? You only mentioned blogging platforms.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum