Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

How To Create A Stunning Amazon Affiliate Website

ttctuq49ap2o.jpg

I decided to write this post since Amazon seems to be the biggest affiliate marketing program that majority of people that are just starting out focus on but don’t get confused as every steps shared in this article can also be used for another affiliate program.

First and foremost, I must tell you that starting an Amazon affiliate website is not rock science so don’t think of it as something that is too difficult and again it is not that easy so don’t assume you can get it up and running in a twinkle of an eye.

Getting people to trust you so as to buy products from Amazon using your custom links doesn’t happen in one day.

If you are going to create an Amazon affiliate website that would be successful you have to be ready to put in the hard work and be very I repeat very patient.

The focus word here is “PATIENCE”

There are lots of strategizing and research to be carried out for you to be able to build a successful Amazon affiliate website.

Take it from someone that runs an affiliate website there is going to come a point where you will fill like giving up but you have to remember that “nothing good comes easy”.

Amazon Affiliate Program

Amazon.com is one of the biggest if not the biggest E-commerce website with millions of items on their site and has a lot of people shopping on their website every day. they also offer a program called the Amazon affiliate program which people can use to make extra cash by advertising and selling other peoples products.

There is no limit to what you can sell using this affiliate program and you get a commission for every sale and depending on the products you can get up to 10%.

Signing Up To The Program

The process of signing up for the Amazon affiliate program is straight forward. When you visit the amazon.com website, all you have to do is scroll down to the end and on the footer of the website you will see a “Become an affiliate” sign.

The rest is for you to click on it and fill out the fore and then you can access your dashboard where you can find products and get customs links.

Creating An Amazon Affiliate Website

Once you have signed up for the Amazon Associates Program and logged into your account you will be able to easily search for products by using particular keywords and they will show you thousands of that product with your custom links.

You can’t just start walking on the street and asking people to buy from Amazon using your link (I guess that could also work LOL) you will have to create a website where you can post your link and a review of what you selling.

Here are the steps you can take to create an Amazon affiliate website.

CONTINUE READING

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum