Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Idimogu plans to float club for Catholic church

ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
Emeka-Idimogu

An aspirant for the Lagos State House of Assembly seat. Jude Emeka Idimogu has disclosed plans to float a football team that will represent the Catholic Church in the national football league in the nearest future.

Speaking at the final of the First Archbishop Alfred Adewale Martins football tournament in Lagos at the weekend, Emeka who will be contesting under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party said what he is nursing was not new. “Other churches are doing it, so it will not be anything strange if the Catholic church also decides to do it,” he said. “We can do it. We have the resources and we have the human capacity to do it. Our youth would find an avenue to express themselves and perhaps secure their future through sports.”

Emeka who said he is the proprietor of a local clubside, Oke Afa Pillars said it was because of his interest in youth empowerment that he supported the Archbishop Adewale Martins Cup. “This tournament is keeping our youth very busy and I promise you, the first thing I will do once I get there is to ensure we float a football club in the national league.”

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/idimogu-plans-float-club-catholic-church/#sthash.rtKEhr2w.dpuf

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum