Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Hemptonics Releaf Blend CBD Oil Benefits - Your Health Matters

Graphic1.png

Releaf Blend CBD Oil - is one of the most important healing substances in the hemp plant with a strong anti-inflammatory effect without a psychotropic (narcotic) effect.

Releaf Blend is made of pure unadulterated cbd oil combined with the undaunted and indomitable Black Cumin Seed Oil with its wealth of health benefits and goodness. Again RB as we fondly call it, is further enriched with the goodness of Beet Root, Resveratrol, MCT oil, 78 Trace minerals & off course the invincible Ashwagandha!!!..... all these amazing God enriched ingredients in a bottle WOW!!!

Facts About Hemptonics Releaf Blend CBD Oil

- 500MG - 90% CBD Hemp Oil Absorption with Patented Manufacturing - NOT 4-8% like other CBD hemp oil. This means that your body gets 15mg in the bloodstream - .33 or.66mg from 500mg of Releaf Blend.

- 3000mg Black Cunnin Seed Oil

- Camu Camu Berry has 100 Times more Vitamin C than a Lemon!

- D-Ribose is the fuel that runs your cells! Great for Chronic Fatigue or Fibrom-yalgia

- 30 Servings per container (half a dropper full) - 30ml bottle

- Take one serving per day. Place under tongue and hold for 1 minute before swallowing. Take 2 Servings for more severe illness.

Your health matters, take of it by getting this product. Prevention is way better than Cure.

To know more about this product or Order Whatsapp/Call: 08146235252, 08034086600

Dealers are needed! : https://1stclass4ever.hemptonicsusa.com Stay healthy!

Hemptonics-Releaf-Blend-CBD-oil.png

releaf.png

Comments

• I'm stoked to have come across this thread and learn about the benefits of Releaf Blend CBD Oil. Keep spreading the word about natural health remedies, y'all!
  • LindaParkerLindaParker Posts: 2
    edited May 2023
    I stumbled upon this thread about Hemptonics Releaf Blend CBD Oil, and I gotta say, it sounds pretty dope! Even though this thread is 4 years old, I'm still glad I found it. I'm all about using natural ingredients to take care of my body, and this Releaf Blend CBD Oil seems to fit the bill. I mean, the combo of pure unadulterated CBD oil, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Beet Root, Resveratrol, MCT oil, 78 trace minerals, and Ashwagandha is a total game-changer! I also noticed that Holy Smokes sells a CBD Roll On that works fast for relieving pain. It might be worth trying alongside the Releaf Blend for a double dose of relief. Check it out!
  • This blend sounds like a real superhero in the hemp world!
  • Releaf Blend CBD Oil seems pretty impressive! It's got that anti-inflammatory goodness from hemp without the trippy stuff. RB is like a mix of CBD oil, tough Black Cumin Seed Oil, Beet Root, Resveratrol, MCT oil, and even the mighty Ashwagandha! All these cool ingredients in one bottle – quite the wellness blend.
    Just a heads-up, Hemptonics Releaf Blend CBD Oil boasts 90% CBD Hemp Oil Absorption, way more than usual. So, your body gets a solid dose. And there's more – Black Cumin Seed Oil, Camu Camu Berry, and D-Ribose for that wellness boost.
    If you're curious about CBD, there's some interesting info in CBD articles.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum