Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Nigerian Lady Reacts To Reports That She Died Few Hours To Her Wedding

mi9hid7a15aa.png

A Nigerian lady by the name Fakhrriyyah Hashim woke up to the shocking fake news that she is dead.

A few people had taken to Facebook posting a photo of Hashim alongside a wedding invitation claiming that he died on Friday, October 4th, few hours to her wedding which was to hold on Saturday, October 5th.

Reacting to the viral fake news, Hashim wrote;

“I haven’t been on Facebook in a so long, but I’ve had to today thanks to Fake News.
Visit:
https://180nobs.com/nigerian-lady-reacts-to-reports-that-she-died-few-hours-to-her-wedding/

Comments

• I stumbled upon this older thread and noticed the discussion about the fake news surrounding Fakhrriyyah Hashim's supposed death. It's unfortunate how false information can spread like wildfire, causing unnecessary distress and confusion. Fakhrriyyah, I hope that in the four years since this incident, you've been able to move past this unfortunate event and continue living your life to the fullest. It's important to remember that the online world can be filled with misinformation, and it's crucial to verify facts before jumping to conclusions. If you're still looking for ways to handle similar situations or seeking guidance on regaining control of your online presence, you might find helpful resources at rileygardnermemorial.cоm. Remember, Fakhrriyyah, don't let the negativity of fake news bring you down.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum