Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Help fellow Nigerians know about this job by sharing on social media.

Passive income job - my lucky story

Hey there,

Being a kind person who believes in karma, I always support the idea that you get what you give so I would like to share my happy story about extra earning. A few moths ago I was looking for ways how to earn extra - I tried to sell stuff online, to write a blog, to fill surveys and etc. After some time I realized that everything takes too much time and I don't earn almost anything.
Then I started looking for some other ways and read about passive income apps and tried some. What I can say that it gives my that "easy" money I was willing to earn. For example, with Honeygain app I earn about 30$ a month with no effort. What I need to do is just to browse the Internet. To put it simply, when you’re on the internet you’re not using its full potential (unless you’re massively downloading). That is where HoneyGain comes in: they will use the remaining unused part and even pay you for that.
Just shared my current extra side job so if you're looking for extra passive income, try it out. And if you have some secret easy ways to earn - let me know. Sharing is caring, guys.
Good luuuuck

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum