Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

For only a limited time, you can promote your songs on NAIJASOUNDS.COM.NG for only N900 Naira.

naijasoundsnaijasounds Posts: 199
edited April 2020 in Music | Radio
hvt8ypgxdb8b.jpg

For only a limited time, you can promote your songs on NAIJASOUNDS.COM.NG for only N900 naira.

The current Price is N2,500 but it goes for N900 for a limited time. Easter Promotions.

This is an Opportunity to be on a fast moving and growing website for almost nothing. Your downloads will be in realtime and can be viewed at every point in time.

Benefit: Popularity only.

If you want to make money from your song, you must be popular first, motivational speakers are lying to you. You won't make much if you are not well known.

Real Promotion does not come cheap, this is an easter promotion that will give you much popularity, Naija Sounds is out to work with as many artists as possible. Depending the outcome of this group project, the upload fee will remain at N900. While we are here to assist artists, we should also be buoyant enough to maintain our promotional system.

This group was created to offer artists on my contact list this special package, you pay before I upload cause upload fee is still N2,500 on my platform.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum