Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Help fellow Nigerians know about this job by sharing on social media.

Royal Emerald Hotel would soon be recruiting!

Here is the Listed Vacancies for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment 2020.
In this application portal you’ll know:
Latest Royal Emerald Hotel Job Vacancies in Nigeria
How to Apply for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment 2020
What are the Requirements for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment 2020?
When is the Closing Date for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment Portal 2020 Application?
Lots more
What are the Requirements for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment 2020?
Strong analytical ability to adapt to different client needs and to develop and maintain successful working relationships
Good with negotiation and networking.
Time management skills and the ability to deliver to deadlines
General education degree experience.
How to Apply for Royal Emerald Hotel Recruitment 2020
To apply for this vacancies this is what you have to do.
You need to “Click here” https://careersngr.com/royal-emerald-hotel-recruitment/

Comments

• Hi there. Apologies for bumping the thread. I've got a question about working in hotels. My friend has invited me to work at his hotel, but I'm not sure it's worth it. He says the job is well-paid, but I'm afraid I'll have to work 16 hours a day and won't have the possibility to see my GF and family.
  • Hi there. I totally understand your concerns. It's great that your friend has offered you a job, but it's important to consider the work-life balance too, especially when it comes to spending time with your loved ones. Have you looked into the specific details of the job at Accor Hotels on the Gold Coast? It might be worth talking to your friend or even reaching out to the hotel directly to get a better understanding of the working hours and flexibility they offer. Remember, every hotel can have different policies and schedules, so it's best to gather all the information before making a decision.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum