Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

“I’m The Leading Superstar in Boxing, I’m Still Unstoppable” – Tyson Fury

IfeanyiwritesIfeanyiwrites Posts: 104
WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury clarifies that most of the game had written him off, before and after his career-changing victory over Wladimir Klitschko in November of 2015.

Fury made a trip to Germany and stunned Klitschko to catch the bound together crown with a twelve round consistent choice.

Be that as it may, he spent the next two years fighting depression and substance abuse issues.

Fury resumed his career in 2018, and was a huge underdog when he fought Deontay Wilder to a controversial twelve round draw in December of that year.

He dominated the February rematch, dropping Wilder twice to capture the WBC world title. 

“They said I’d never do it, they said I would never have the dedication,” said Fury to Sky Sports.

“Then they wrote me off because I wasn’t body beautiful like everybody else, then they wrote me off because the heavyweight champion of the world was Wladimir Klitschko. I had to go to Germany, that was a write-off, and then they wrote me off because I went to 28 stone and had mental health problems, but that couldn’t keep me down.

“Then they wrote me off because I had to fight the biggest puncher in the history of boxing after only two, petty comeback fights, but that didn’t keep me down. Then they wrote me off, because I’m all washed up and I can’t take a punch anymore, and then they wrote me off because I got a massive cut. Then they wrote me off because I had 10 changes of trainers.

“Then they wrote me off because Wilder was going to be better the second time around, and then they wrote me off because they said they didn’t believe in what I was going to do and I’m a feather-duster puncher, and I can’t crack an egg, and I’m useless. But here I am today, stand-alone heavyweight, leading superstar in boxing. I’m still fat, still ugly, still bald, still a big man, and I’m still unstoppable.”

Source: https://fojusi.com/im-the-leading-superstar-in-boxing-im-still-unstoppable-tyson-fury/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum