Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Chioma finally breaks silence on alleged domestic violence and breakup with Davido

Popular Nigerian Chef, Chioma Avril Rowland has at long last opened up on gossipy tidbits claiming she’s being manhandled by Davido.

She made her response known in an ongoing post she shared on her verified Instagram page today, June 16.

It ought to be reviewed that as of late, the big name couple, Chioma and Davido were in the news over cases of abusive behavior at home.

A followup story additionally affirmed that the superstar couple have cut off their association.

Responding to the news that have gotten out and recently about her relationship with the music maestro, Chioma said she has consistently comprehended what’s in store from bloggers since her family is in the open area.

As indicated by her, Davido has never made the slightest effort on her and she has never pushed or battled him.

She said she can never be quiet if she’s being manhandled in her relationship and exhorted each young person out there to do same.

Chioma anyway took steps to sue those selling bits of gossip about her affection life in the event that they endure.

Read her Instagram post beneath;

I know you guys absolutely love to spread all sorts of rumours and stories for your entertainment and I’ve known from Day 1 what to epect from blogs and the internet especially with myself and family being in the public space.

“I have never once come out to respond to any blogger or react to any rumour mongers before as quite frankly it has never been my nature to engage in online battles or pay too much mind to social media.

“But I must say I have found quite disturbing the stories of domestic abuse between myself and David and for once feel a need to speak up.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/chioma-finally-breaks-silence-on-alleged-domestic-violence-and-breakup-with-davido/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum