Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Put God above your own interests – Oshiomole to Giadom

The recently suspended National Chairman of the APC, Adams Oshiomhole, has asked the Deputy National Secretary of the party, Victor Giadom, to put God first above his personal interest.

Oshiomhole also asked Giadom to put the interest of the APC above his.

The suspended chairman said this during a Channels Television’s programme ‘Politics Today’ on Wednesday.

He said people like Giadom were the ones who caused the current APC crisis in Rivers State which led to the state not participating in the general elections last year.

Oshiomole said, “I think my brother, Victor Giadom, wants to take our party to the route of Rivers State where they created so many problems that as we speak today, in Rivers we have crisis.”

“My plea with them is that they should put God first and put our national party’s interest second and put our democracy deep in their hearts and not try to use any externalities to destabilise our party the way it has been destabilised in Rivers State.”

“Everybody knows, including the overall leader of our party, President Muhammadu Buhari, that we ought to resolve issues amicably as provided for within the constitution of our party.”

He said it was inappropriate for the deputy national secretary who is not in the line of succession, to assume the duties of the national chairman.

Oshiomhole said it is only a deputy national chairman or vice-chairman that can act in his absence.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/put-god-above-your-own-interests-oshiomole-to-giadom/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum