Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

“Good man with good heart I will forever be grateful to you – Akuapem Poloo speaks after arrest

“Good man with good heart I will forever be grateful to you – Akuapem Poloo speaks after allegedly being arrested by the police.

Social media reporter and influencer Rosemond Brown famously known as Akuapem Poloo has come out to talk after purportedly being arrested by the police.

The influencer was said to have been arrested over her bare photograph adventure which made the police invited her.

Akuapem Poloo has come out to talk after this charge in an Instagram post saying thanks to one Oscar Blackgold who happens to be a Media head honcho, a Politician and a legal advisor.

See | Akuapem Poloo arrested by CID over naked birthday photo with son

In her post she stated, “Good man with good heart I will forever be grateful to you @oscar_blackgold 15years of knowing you and still counting thank you boss ????”

Some are of the view, the said Oscar Blackgold may have helped her single direction or the other with respect to her case at the police headquarters.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/good-man-with-good-heart-i-will-forever-be-grateful-to-you-akuapem-poloo-speaks-after-allegedly-being-arrested-by-the-police/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum