Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

My instagram followers grew dramatically when I said I contracted COVID-19 — Onuachu

KRC Genk prominent striker, Paul Onuachu, has said he feels “very well” even though he tested positive for COVID-19, and he also said his followers on Instagram increased by over 10,000 after he disclosed the news on Wednesday that he tested positive for the dreaded disease.

Paul of all Genk players, was the only person who tested positive for COVID-19 after the club conducted tests on Tuesday in preparation for their first pre-season game.

He said prior to the tests, he was previously tested twice upon his return to Belgium from Nigeria and both tests were negative.

“I’m very well as I talk with you,” Onuachu said.

“I’m not just in the mood to talk right now. It’s the third test and the first two were negative.

“In a couple of days I will undergo another test and I will be fine, so there’s no need for panic.”

He admitted that his Instagram followers had dramatically increased since the news was made public that he tested positive for the virus.

“I have even had more followers on Instagram wishing me speedy recovery after the news of my COVID-19 status,” Onuacgu added.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/my-instagram-followers-grew-dramatically-when-i-said-i-contracted-covid-19-onuauha/

Comments

• Anyway, stay safe out there and keep washing those hands!
  • That's crazy to hear that Paul Onuachu's Instagram followers grew so much after he announced he tested positive for COVID-19. I mean, I guess people are just curious and concerned about his well-being, so it makes sense that they would want to follow him for updates.
    By the way, check out https://tipsogram.com/buy-instagram-followers/. It is always tempting to take a shortcut and buy followers and it is a sustainable and authentic way to grow your following. It's a cool way to start makign money online and become more famous using your social media account.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum