Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

The last time I had sex was last year – Princess Shyngle

Ghana based Gambian entertainer, Princess Shyngle, has made a stunning disclosure about her sexual life via social media which has started a wide discussion on her Instagram page.

The curvy entertainer offered a conversation starter that; “When last did you have sex?” on her Instagram page and furnished her response to the inquiry.

As per the entertainer, the last time she engaged in sexual relations was on the 4th of September, 2019.

“As for me the last time I had sex was 4th September 2019 by 7am in the morning”, she wrote on Instagram.

Her answer has stunned the greater part of her followers making some of them question the veracity of her case.

Concerning me the last time I engaged in sexual relations was 4th September 2019 in the first morning.

Princess Shyngle is from Ghana yet was born in Banjul, the Gambia on December 25, 1990.

She was born into a middle-class family where her dad, Mr Winston Shyngle was a deputy mayor in the Gambia and her mum, a businesswoman. She had her primary and secondary school education in The Gambia.

FULL NEWS: https://fojusi.com/the-last-time-i-had-sex-was-last-year-princess-shyngle/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum