Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Nigerian Dancehall Artist Vicwin Collaborates with an American Award winning Rapper, Platinum B Love

Platinum_B_Love_Collaborates_with_Vicwin.jpg
Nigerian DanceHall Singer Vicwin is Going for his second International Collaboration this year with an award winning American Rapper Platinum B Love.

Vicwin who is popularly known as a promising young Singer and particularly known for his dancehall style of music, tips back to do another international Collaboration with the American Rapper Platinum B Love after their first collaboration on "My Lady" Remix which made waves across Africa.

They are back again working on a new song which we already know would be a hit. Vicwin as a Musician is also known for his popular hit songs, a few of which are;

"Like You"
"Baba" and;
"My Lady"

Remember he did the remix of "My Lady" with this same rapper (Platinum B Love) ?

As we know, Vicwin is an artist who doesn't dissapoint his fans, so as his fans await patiently for this new song they are also expecting it to be a fire jam. Even though the artists have not set a particular date for the release of this new song, they have communicated the message to their fans to put on their dancing shoes and wait for the fire jam they are about to drop.

As one would expect, their loyal fans have been asking and wanting to know when they will be dropping this new song. Platinum B Love also dropped his album in June this year which he titled: "High School Dropout" this album also featured "My Lady" Remix as the 8th track of the album.

Vicwin as an independent artist is really working so hard to improve on his versatility as a talented artist to make sure he reaches the top of his music career.

Link to download: My Lady Remix: http://www.blowjamz.com/download-mp3/vicwin-ft-platinum-b-love-my-lady-remix

You can also follow Vicwin via the Social Media Platforms:

IG: @vicwin_official | FB: @Vicwin | Twitter: @itzVicwin | Mail: @vicwin[email protected]

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum