Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

How To Create a PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. 100% working

How To Create A PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. Guide
7bb1kb26e8ke.jpg

Hello Nigerians

Welcome To The step by step video and eBook guide on How To Create a PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. 100% working

For those of you leveraging the online platform, you and I know that PayPal has long ago placed a limit to Nigeria PayPal Account Users. you can only send more, make payment with your PayPal Nigeria account but you can receive payment, so today we are going to reveal to you how you can create a New PayPal account that will have all features of PayPal and best you can send and receive money all over the world

The days, years that Nigeria PayPal Users, can only make a payment, buy goods and pay for services with our Nigeria PayPal account, but can’t receive money with the same account is over with this report

Not being able to receive money with PayPal account is already a bad news to most of us internet marketers, freelancers, bloggers, who’s interest is not just to spend money online but to make money online

So today How To Create a PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. The guide is set to put

And Moreover, If you are online and do perform transactions online, you are gonna need a PayPal Account that sends and receives money, not just an account to sends money alone.

If you are in Nigeria and you want to receive money from PayPal in Nigeria, you will see that you can’t do that but hey, I have a solution to the Nigeria PayPal limitation.

I will be revealing to you the same method I used in creating my own PayPal account and that of my clients PayPal account that sends and receives money here in Nigeria, which has been working for years and still working even in 2021, and will always work

All you have to do is watch the video guide or read the eBook report and follow the instructions on it and you will finally own a PayPal account that can send and receive money here in Nigeria.

SO LET GET STARTED
First Understanding What Paypal Is All About!!

Simply put, “PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments. Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account.

You can receive money from any part of the world with your PayPal account or pay for services and products online by simply choosing PayPal at checkout, logging into your PayPal account, and confirming your payment. PayPal Is Owned By eBay

Two Types Of PayPal Account
So far so good, there are two types of PayPal Account. Namely

#1.Personal Account
#2.Business Account

Your choice of creating any of the above account types depends on what you are using the account for. for example! If you are an individual and you want to open a PayPal account for personal use only, Then the best option for you is going for the Personal Account.

The same applies to a businessman that wants to start receiving payment using PayPal either by integrating it on a website or using other means will choose Business Account type when creating PayPal Account.

So once you have made up your mind on the type of PayPal account you should open, next is taking action by creating a PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria using our guide

First, know that PayPal account creation is very simple. Just watch this video Below

And best Follow the steps below

1. Go to Paypal.com Or open PayPal App
2. Click on the Sign-Up button
3.Enter your first and last name
4.Enter your email address
5.Create and confirm your password
6. Click on Next button
7.Enter your house address
8.Enter Postal code and City and Province/Region
9.Enter your date of birth and phone number
10. Accept User Agreement and Privacy Policy
11. Click on Agree and Create Account button

Now you have successfully created your PayPal Account In Nigeria but there is a problem, you remember those PayPal Nigeria limitations right.

You can not receive money with this Nigeria PayPal account. But you can use said account to buy and make payment for goods and services online

ORDER FOR YOUR COPY OF How To Create A PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. Video Guide And eBook Report For Just N5,000 Naira Only For Today

You can as well create your own PayPal account that sends and receives money here in Nigeria from anywhere in the world. All you have to do is purchase the full detailed and comprehensive step by step video guide and eBook report for a little fee of ₦5000

Pay Or Transfer The Sum Of NGN:5,000 Into The Following Bank Account
Bank Name: GT Bank

Account Name:: EMMANUEL EFURHIEVWE

Account Number::: 0163588152

I will increase the prices above in no distance time so grab it now.

After The Payment, Just Send Us Your Email Address And The Name You Use In Making The Payment As SMS Or WhatsApp To 08068608490 and You Shall get The Download Link Send To Your Email Address Or WhatsApp In Less Than 5 Minute…

Step By Step How To Create A PayPal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria. Video Guide And eBook Report

Some Questions About This Nigerian Paypal Account
#1: Can I send money with this Nigerian PayPal Account? Yes you can.

#2: Can I make payments with this PayPal account? Yes you can.

#3: Can I receive payment with this Nigerian PayPal account? Sure, that is the primary purpose.

#4: Can I link my bank account with this Nigerian PayPal account? Yes you can.

#5: Can I withdraw the PayPal funds to my bank account? Yes, for sure.

#6: Do I need to use another address to open this PayPal account? No, you are using Nigerian address.

#7: Can I verify this account in Nigeria? Yes for sure you can verify this PayPal account here in Nigeria.

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes costly!
Pay Or Transfer The Sum Of NGN:5,000 Into The Following Bank Account
Bank Name: GT Bank

Account Name:: EMMANUEL EFURHIEVWE

Account Number:::0163588152

I will increase the prices above in no distance time so grab it now.

After The Payment, Just Send Us Your Email Address And The Name You Use In Making The Payment As SMS Or WhatsApp To 08134382293 and You Shall get The Download Link Send To Your Email Address Or WhatsApp In Less Than 5 Minute…

How To Create A Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria
You Can Also Watch The Video On How To Get The Report!! How To Create a Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria

DON’T MISS OUT ON THIS GET THE GUIDE NOW, PRICE WILL SOON GO UP In Few Hours From Now………

Remember If you are online and do perform transactions online, you are gonna need a PayPal Account that sends and receives money.

If you are in Nigeria and you want to receive money from PayPal in Nigeria, you will see that you can’t do that but hey, We have provided the best solution to the Nigeria PayPal limitation.

What are you waiting for, grab this offer now before it becomes too costly!

Call or WhatsApp 08134382293

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum