Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Help fellow Nigerians know about this job by sharing on social media.

How Ficmass is helping people get jobs

Fickmass is a non-governmental organization that brings together innovated, keen mind dedicated to bringing together keen and creative minds to catalyse and concretize national development through community, group, associations and individual engagement.

Fickmass is about citizen Participation, Community Engagement, inclusion, Informed Public Discourse among others. You check their website and on Facebook and Instagram and or join our volunteer Network.

As part of Fikmass' plan to foster inclusion, they have created a system that helps to tackle the high unemployment rate in the country. They train people and then help them find jobs. Fickmass doesn't just train people and leaves them like that, they train people and help them find jobs.

Right now they are hosting a free course for everyone that needs a job. At the end of this training, a Job-9rbny66ow41o.png
Readiness certificate will be issued to those who have completed the training. Certifications are very if you are looking for a job. The truth is that you are more likely to be hired if you have certifications than if you are not. Certifications is a way of telling employers that you are prepared.

The good news is that Fickmass' certificate is free, and the training is done just in a singe day. The training is going to be done on Zoom, so you can attend in any part of the world. Experienced resource persons are going to facilitate this training.

Its not just not enough to have a certificate, get other certifications and specific training.

To book your place, send "yes" on WhatsApp to 07035567948

Comments

• Hey! Any update?
  • Wow, thanks for sharing! I think it's wonderful that Fickmass is offering a free training course to help people improve their job readiness and earn a Job Readiness certificate. Certifications can make a difference when it comes to finding employment; getting certified for free is a great opportunity. I'll consider this opportunity, though I already have a few options at https://newjobs4you.com/job-board/all-options/ for a trucking job. Anyway, let me know if there're any updates.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum