Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Laser Teeth Whitening With FAE COSMETICS & LASER SPA SERVICE

Laser whitening is a teeth whitening system that utilizes a laser to activate the bleaching agent placed on teeth. The laser reduces the amount of time needed for the bleach to whiten your teeth and also makes the bleach more effective. Before the laser is used, a protective gel will be placed on your gums to prevent sensitivity and your lips will be held away from your teeth. You will also wear protective glasses. The whitening gel is applied to the teeth and the laser is used to activate the gel. Afterwards, your teeth are rinsed and you are all set to go!

HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
It takes about 20 minutes for the actual whitening, but 60 minutes including setup and cleanup.

For More Enquiry

FAE COSMETICS  & LASER SPA SERVICE
Lagos Office:

17a Johnvic Igboanugo Street,
off Chris Madueke  Street,
Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Abuja Office:

15,  Uche Okeke Cresent, Gwarimpa, Abuja.

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT

[email protected]

www.faelifestyle.com

Comments

• Laser teeth whitening can give you great results, and it's incredible to hear about your positive experience with FAE Cosmetics & Laser Spa Service. Taking care of our teeth is always important, and having a brighter smile can boost confidence. I suggest checking https://rawbeautyaesthetics.com/services/botox-treatment-in-woodland-hills-ca/ to see if they have such a service. This is my favorite spa, but I'm not sure they do this procedure.
  • JackGroomsJackGrooms Posts: 15
    Hey everyone! So, I recently tried laser teeth whitening, and I've got to say, I'm pretty impressed! My smile feels so much brighter now.
  • eliyamanson915eliyamanson915 Posts: 1
    edited June 2023
    Hey there! I tried laser teeth whitening about a year ago, and I can say that the results are great! It's amazing how a simple procedure can make such a big difference in your smile. The process was quick and painless, and the best part is that the effects are long-lasting. If you're thinking about getting teeth whitening done, I highly recommend looking into it. I got my teeth whitening in Bay Village OH. You might find some great options for teeth whitening there. I think a beautiful, healthy smile is important to everyone, don't you?

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum