Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Top 5 Health Benefits of Regular Massage Therapy

The health experts at National University of Health Sciences want you to know the top five health benefits of adding regular massage therapy to your health and wellness strategy.

Massage therapy from a licensed practitioner can:

Lower stress

The long-term effects of stress can take emotional and physical tolls. Massage therapy may relieve stress and conditions associated with it, such as tension headaches.

Increase immune function

Medical research indicates that massage therapy can help boost immune system strength by increasing the activity level of the body’s natural “killer T cells,” which fight off viruses.
Boost mental health and wellness
Research suggests that symptoms of stress, anxiety and depression (all associated with mental health) may be directly affected with massage therapy.

Manage pain

Pain can negatively affect a person’s quality of life and impede recovery from illness or injury. Recent findings highlight the role of massage in pain management.

Improve physical fitness

Elite and recreational athletes alike can benefit from massage therapy-massage can reduce muscle tension, improve exercise performance and prevent injuries.

The best way to experience the benefits of massage is to try a half-hour or one-hour massage session for yourself. Try FAE COSMETICS & LASER SPA SERVICE offers relaxing therapeutic massage in its integrative medical clinic by experienced interns at an affordable cost.
Inquiry,

Lagos Office:
17a Johnvic Igboanugo Street,
off Chris Madueke Street,
Lekki Phase 1. Lagos.

Abuja Office:
15, Uche Okeke Cresent, Gwarimpa, Abuja.

MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
[email protected]

Comments

• I do agree with those points, I have been visiting massage saloons for a long time. By any chance, do any of you know a good massage saloon in London?
  • Well, I also agree that the importance of massage is not disputable. I read many types of research into this topic. It is very important to have regular massage sessions, especially if you go to the gym every week. Personally, I visit a local massage saloon twice per week. If you are looking for a reliable massage saloon in London, I would suggest you visit those guys at https://www.goldtantriclondon.com/. They have a great range of different massage-related services and pretty girls as a great bonus.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum