Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Fire Your Boss and Quit Your Job in the Next 90 Days

JohnEsoJohnEso Posts: 1
Would you love to fire your boss, quit your job in the next 90 days, and live a life of freedom by earning at least 300k-1m in a month working from the comfort of your home or from any place you are in the world?

If you answered “YES” to that, then this is the best life-changing information you’ll ever listen to on the planet earth.

I want to urge you to put away all distractions right now and give me your full attention. Because this information you are about to listen to is going to change your life forever.

Who Is This Information For?

This information is for:
1. Employees (Low Income Earners). People who earn less than 500k monthly.
2. People that have no job or any good source of income.
3. People that don’t like to work under someone (those tired of the 9-5 stress).
4. Students.
5. Corpers.

Who Am I And Why Do You Need to Listen to Me?

I’m John Esho by name. I’m the founder of LEADGRAMS, a digital agency here in Nigeria. I’m an online entrepreneur, business consultant, and marketing and sales expert.

I’ve cracked how wealth is been built by top millionaires and billionaires that they will never reveal to you and I want to show you how you can also follow the road map to build your own wealth empire.

How Do I Start My Journey as An Online Entrepreneur?
Well, it all started in 2020 during the lockdown. I was dead broke. I was strongly depending on my parent to do anything. Though I was getting some little jobs from my “Graphic Design” and “Photography” work, it wasn’t enough for me to pay my bills as a guy. I have no money to grow my photography and graphics business. No money to rent a studio apartment. No money to buy the necessary gadget I needed. I was very angry with myself about my life situation. I started brainstorming ideas on what business I could do with little or no money that could be scaled up to millions of naira.

While brainstorming, something came to my mind that I should make research how to make money online. So, I put on my data connection and I started searching the internet for opportunities. During the research, I stumbled upon a video ad on YouTube created by a guy called Nejo. The video ad was about how to make money online with e-commerce. So, I watched the guy video, bought some e-commerce books online, and study them, I read a lot of articles about e-commerce, and acquire the necessary skills I needed to get started.

But unfortunately, I could not execute what I have learned. I still needed money to pay for the domain name, hosting, and do some important things. Unfortunately, I was not able to get the little bucks I needed to start the business. I started making research on how I could get funds for this business or probably I could get someone to lend me money to start the business, but I couldn’t find one.

I was very angry within me, but I was still very hungry for success because I know that “there is no excuse for me not to be successful” and I also know that “nothing good comes easy”.

I quickly crafted a job attracting entry-level engineering Resume/CV and I started sourcing for job opportunities. Fortunately, I found one. I got an opportunity to work with one of the biggest construction companies in Lagos Island called Black Diamond Engineering Limited. But unfortunately for me, they don’t have accommodation for staff. I was coming from my friend’s house in Sango to Lekki phase 1 every day. I was spending N3000 on transport per day and earning N60,000 per month as a graduate training construction engineer. Leaving home by 5:00 AM and getting back home by 12:30 AM the next morning. Getting stocked in traffic for hours. I know this wasn’t for me. So, I quit after a month of working for the company.

I went back home and continue to develop myself and source for opportunities.
One day I was going through my Facebook news feed and I stumbled across different ads on how to make money online here in Nigeria with zero naira. I was like they have come again all these useless Ponzi schemes out there. Because I was once scammed online before by all those useless schemes. So, I wasn’t paying attention to those ads at all. But something came to my mind that I should never judge a book by its cover. So, I clicked on one of the ads to listen to what he had to say.

Fortunately for me, I found the goldmine. I followed all the required procedures involved step by step and I was delivered from the 9-5 struggle. My life was transformed from the deadly broke guy to a man that is now financially free. Working from anywhere I wish to work from on the planet earth.

I have created a FREE VIDEO for you that explained everything you need to know about this business model in detail and how you can also apply this system to make millions of naira online.

Contact me on WhatsApp@08100823356 to get the FREE VIDEO before the video is removed from the website.

See you on the inside.

PS
Please, this business model is not for lazy people. It’s for people who are ready to work hard in order to gain financial freedom, freedom of time, and freedom of determination. So, kindly don’t click on the link if you are lazy.

PPS
This business model is not for people who are looking for a rich quick scheme. It’s not a Ponzi scheme where you invest N500 and get 1 million naira in 30 minutes. So, if you have in mind that you are going to buy Ferrari in 3 days. You have failed.

egcn3wb4mjo4.png
3x7wbxf1u312.png
55fdbm1ffcm4.jpg
6c1xv9j0blxs.png
zzoxgkllko2r.jpg

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum