Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

WARNING! 19/20 Nigerians make these 2 Errors when trying to burn fat

Today is not like any other day in your life!

Because you will be consuming the contents of this post. And I'll be doing my best to get you to a better position than you were before coming across this post!

Huh... That sounds Gibberish!

I know! But that's just me trying to make focus on the next few points I want to explain.

There has always been a grave misconception amongst people.
Especially, those who are trying to lose some calories. They end up focussing on loosing weight. And this is rat race.

Why Did I say that?

Loosing weight is different from loosing fat.

It sounds obvious, right? But not to many. And may be not until you started reading this post.

They both mean the same thing BUT,
"loosing fat" is not the same as "loosing weight"

Anybody can loose weight.

When you fast or skip meals, your weight drops

And when you're sick, your weight drops - you are not burning fat, just painfully losing your muscle and water from your body.

Weight lôss and fat loss are not the same thing. You must learn to distinguish
between the two. The scale can be very misleading . if it's the only
criteria you use for measurement.

For example, a woman could weigh
50kg and have
33% body fat.

That's what I call a skinny fat person. In contrast, a female bodybuilder could weigh 65kg and be quite lean, with body fat as 14%.

With this in mind, your goal should never be
weight loss. Your goal should be lôsing fat while maintaining muscle. Your muscle is the engine thatcontrols fat lôss.

Secondly, When you starve yourself or skip meals, you also starve the muscle. When you
starve the muscle, you lôse muscle along with the fat.

When you lôse muscle, your metabolism slows down and your body enters the starvation mode.

When your body enters starvation mode, fat loss comes to a STOP as your body tries to conserve its energy.

When the fat lôss stops, you both give up (and gain back all the fat you lôst),  or you grit your teeth and drop your calories (starve yourself) even more.

If you drop your calories even more, your metabolism slows down even more. And if your metabolism slows down even more, fat lôss comes to a screeching STOP again.

Eventually, you will end up frustrated  and worried why dropping your calories or skipping meals is not giving you the results you need.

You will remain fat, irrespective of doing the things above.

If you want to get results, you will have to change the way you perceive dieting. And no,
you don't have to fast to lôse weight, instead you will do the opposite, eat more.

But wait, doesn't eating more food cause weight gain? You ask!

Yes, it does. But, there is a way to eat more that allow you to lôse all the fat you have
gathered all your life.

If you enjoyed this post you'll like this valuable PDF that reveals 10 ways you can control your weight without starving yourself.
It's still available for FREE....https://dragongroup.carrd.co/

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum