Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Best of Hollybratt jokes

HollybrattHollybratt Posts: 2
edited July 2022 in Jokes
Oyalaugh
1.The way girls grown so fast this days, you will think they feed on rat poisons.
2.Some nurse can be very proud o! They will call you by your sickness"Oga diabetes where you dey go?"
3.Cha! Dog wey dem buy to dey monitor bank don dey sleep !
4.I serve you yam, you are still asking me for egg..... Sorry ooo the one you've been laying in my cage abi?
5.Becus i told chioma that she's beautiful, boom! She has started telling all her friends, me that i can lie for africa
6.I've always thought i'm the only one facing the nigeria problems not until today that my dog refused to drink garri because there's no fish
7.Guys don't take your gf to bank again, i repeate don't take your gf to bank again. Today my gf left me with my 2500naira and follow the bank manager of Uba go house.
8.At the hospital
My younger brother:Uncle can i drink the remaining pap?
Me on my sick bed:If i slap your brain
9.Is lyke my neighbour is done cooking the jollof rice.. lemme go and play with them.

Comments

• 10.Thank God i finally know how to toast. "Baby as i set my eyes on you my slippers cut"
    11.If you want to know the real face of a woman. Just visit her house in the morning.
    12.You claim to be my friend. Wait o, what type of friend are you if you can't surrender yourself for me to use you for money ritual.
    13.Once i make 1milion naira from my hustle like this, i go first use 500thousand eat bread and beans, becus i've suffer alot
    14.I thought yawoo is my way, until client dey advice me to go and learn carpentry.
    15.In my next life, i want to become an angel. Guess what? I want to become an Angel for food and distrbution
    16.All because i told you to feel at home, you now have the gut to go to my kitchen and boil 20 eggs, u dey craze?
    13.Wait o, has your mother ever price something in front of you that you even feel like crying for the seller?
    Click here for more http://www.facebook.com/lito.soriano.5209
    or http://www.Nairaland.com/Hollybratt

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum