Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

My Hmo: Why Buy A Health Insurance Plan

Several times, I have asked why a Health Insurance Plan is essential, and I hardly get satisfactory answers. Hopefully, this article answers your question like it did mine. It is first crucial to define Health Insurance to answer this question.
According to Wiki, Health Insurance is a type of insurance that covers the whole or a part of the risk of a person incurring medical expenses. Simply, it involves subscribing to health services to prepare financially for unforeseen circumstances. According to WHO, about 80 percent of Nigeria's population has fallen into poverty as they struggle to pay hospital bills. Statistical findings further show that Nigeria presently has a high out-of-pocket expenditure of more than 70 percent on health, and over 50 percent of the population (and in some states, up to 80 percent) of Nigeria's population have fallen into poverty due to ill health or due to payment for healthcare. These findings underscore the primary importance and need to purchase health insurance plans. More so, buying Health Insurance Plans is essential because,
• Healthcare in Nigeria is becoming increasingly expensive.
• Economic-related ailments are common in Nigeria today.
• It is most times difficult for a family to quickly arrange for huge amounts of funds required for treatment that come up unexpectedly.
With the information presented above, it is evident that purchasing a Health Insurance Plan is a pragmatic decision to facilitate better health outcomes. Therefore, addressing the technical importance of Health Insurance Plans is vital.
Benefits of Health Insurance Plans
• Broad Access for Small Utilization Expenses: This is easily the most notable benefit of having Health Insurance. In exchange for an annual fee, beneficiaries receive access to low out-of-pocket cost services, such as routine doctor visits, reduced medical expenses, and many more. Visit Rohealth and Save up to 30% on Health Plans specifically designed for you and your employees
• Cashless Claim Advantage: Many coverage companies provide cashless claim facilities. In this arrangement, you do not need to make any out-of-pocket payments. Instead, the hospital fees are settled between your Health Maintenance Organization, HMO, and the hospital. Getting admitted to any of the HMO's network hospitals is vital to avail of this advantage. Rohealth offers such an advantage; visit their website Rohealth ng for more information
• Instant Coverage: Instant coverage is a desirable benefit of Health Insurance policies where you do not need to go through the waiting period before the commencement of services. It ensures quick response to medical needs and minimizes the delay in attending/receiving medical treatments in an emergency or vital cases.
• Variety of Health Plans at One's Disposal: Health insurance offers many options, from individual to family plans. Some HMOs allow customers to customize their Plans within the size of their budget. One of such is Rohealth.
These are a few benefits of buying health insurance. It ensures preparedness in terms of financial protection in relation to health. We don't pray for a pandemic to arise or for sickness, but as the famous saying goes, "better safe than sorry." Trust me when I say it would be wise to secure a Health Insurance Policy/Plan for yourself and your family members for any kind of medical emergency in the future. Don't forget to visit Rohealth

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum