Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Don't be like Mike? A must read for all

AmazonPublisherAmazonPublisher Posts: 3
edited October 2022 in NYSC
Replay>> 6 months ago
Mike is a fresh Nigerian graduate after his service as a Corp member. Of course, he was able to accumulate just little percentage of his monthly allowance (#33,000) as a Corp member.

As the first son of the family, he wasn't able to save much because
-They stopped giving him money at home again since he's now earning
-Also, as the first son of the family he needs to show love to his family monetarily.

At times, what's left to save for him is just #5,000, and this was made possible because he's such a smart guy. If not he would be unable to keep any savings.
At the end of the 12 months service, Mike has #60,000 in savings and ready to start up a business.

Think about it, he was ready to start up a business with the mindset to become a millionaire in 1 month.
Which business is that?
Can you think of any?

Sad part, Mike got it wrong and robbed Mike off almost all his savings in the name of scam investments.
He went back to trenches and did nothing to start up a business, remembering he's not getting from his parents anymore.

He went back on SALES MAN JOB (imagine a graduate in Business administration), with a monthly salary of #15,000 (in this current economy)
This is what NIGERIA has done for us. Thousands of graduates year in year out, yet only few hundreds corporate job vacancies.
But if you don't want to join them or you want to leave them now, stay with me.
As at today
Shocking part, Mike is now indoor making 300k monthly.
Yahoo?
Hell no!

Fast forward to 3 months ago,
I met John at his usual 8-6 job. His diligence caught my interest and I had to converse with him.
Mike is just a 25years old guy, from an average living family in Rivers state. A University graduate with a 2nd class degree honour in Business administration.
He explained a lot he was going through that I almost cried.

Then, I need to show him a plug and play system.
-No hassles
-No pressure
-No target
-No real Start Up Capital
That has been working for 100's of people in NIGERIA, and many are stingy about this.

And I will show you the exact things I showed Mike that help him out from his 9-5 job just by writing simple short documents as books on AMAZON.
Although Mike was a student below average in English Language yet this model works for him and will definitely work for you as well if you're ready.
The last time I checked on him, he's doing $500 (over 300k) monthly even though he's new to the blueprint.

That's in just 3 months of implementing this same PASSIVE INCOME BLUEPRINT WITH AMAZON KDP. Am sure by now he should be making not less than $1,000 monthly (over 500k)

WHAT WILL AN EXTRA $500 DO FOR YOU?
Every Month For Publishing Books On Amazon With Just Your Android Phone And Zero Writing Skills.
That sounds really interesting right? Yes, interesting, lucrative and simple.
Let me show you how Students, Workers , And Even Sit-at-home Mothers are taking advantage of the Kindle Publishing Part of Amazon to Upgrade their Financial Status.

And the good thing is that you don't need to be a writer or even write anything to be successful in this business.
All you need is an ANDROID PHONE, AN INTERNET CONNECTION , AND A PROVEN METHOD.
This proven method is what I'm going to be showing you in a 45 minutes FREE webinar that explains how anyone can start a Successful Amazon Kindle Publishing Online Business.
Get The FREE Webinar Here

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum