Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Michael Atansek - Jehovah is My God

naijasoundsnaijasounds Posts: 199
edited March 17 in Music | Radio
I am one man with One God, idolatry is not my thing. I know a God, He is the only true God and I will serve Him alone forever. There's no space in my heart for any other god. All other gods put together are a bunch of nonsense and my service by God's grace is too pure to be offered up to nonsense. I was redeemed with the blood of Jesus so my service cost the blood of the Greatest One. No other god can afford that. I refuse to multitask my heart for gods!

Join me declare, Jehovah is my God! I am Michael Atansek your Co-Kingdom Labourer Connect @michaelatansek

z4rg6cgiqy2d.jpg

Comments

• KioskovkaKioskovka Posts: 2
    edited July 2022
    It is good that you have a faith and an idol that you believe in. Regardless of the religion of the people on earth, they should understand each other and be empathetic to each other about their faith or the choice of religion they make. No matter what sect we belong to or which church we belong to, we should all do good, help each other, forgive and create beautiful things together. In the end, we must believe in something holy. I remembered these parables when I first visited First Church Love; since then, I have begun to believe in holy things.
  • naijasoundsnaijasounds Posts: 199
    This song is highly divine and selfless.

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum