Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Latest Arbitrage Method: 2 Domiciliary Account Arbitrage Business

WebjagoWebjago Posts: 3
edited October 2022 in Business
Latest Arbitrage Method: 2 Domiciliary Account Arbitrage Business

How To Make 10% Of Your Capital Daily: Best Offline Busines Idea 2022: Video Proof

Minimum capital needed is 32.5k to give you profit of 4k or more
Steps below are not copy and paste please don't copy and paste my work or use it to create PDF and sell to people claiming you're the owner of the info.

1: All you need is 2 Domiciliary account Account not virtual Domiciliary account.
You and your friend can do join Busines to share Profit 50/50.

2: you need a good capital, let assume you start with 32.5k but mine I started the first test running with 32,500 naira it gave me a profit of 40k the following day.
I had to double my capital to double my Profit too to 8k naira with 65k capital.

Tricks to use below :
I use invoice and the name of paying for goods abroad .
You create and print an invoice with the name of the goods you buy online ,you should know how invoice work.
Then go to first bank branch that Offer fx Transaction ,note not all first bank branch offer such Transaction base on my research.
You tell the banker that is in charge of the fx department and transaction that you want to pay for goods you bought online digital Goods , some might ask you which type of digital goods you can tell them you order for clothes or digital Goods.
First bank of nigeria Offer dollars at 650/$ downward , some Offer 600/$ too but the one I do offer at 650/$ .
I now give the banker my invoice she charges me 650/$ , I gave her 650k naira she paid it into my first bank Domiciliary account I receive alert of $1k dollars , she now send the money to the Domiciliary account on the invoice, if she said the Domiciliary account Bear nigerian name you tell the banker that is the person that sell the items live abroad .
After the banker send the money to the second Domiciliary account and it drop , the owner of the second Domiciliary account will now head to his bank branch and withdraw the $1k dollars , after withdrawal he take it to Aboki fx in the street and sell at 730/$ currently .

Let's calculate the Profit.
Capital = 65,000
Outcome = 73,000
730k - 650k = 8k
Profit = 8k
You can repeat the process 3 times in a week

If you add more capital to this like 2 million Naira it will give you almost 250k naira , with 2 million capital you repeat the process 2 times in a week your Profit will be 500k weekly.
What you gotta do to keep the business going you show love to the banker weekly to keep the transaction going smoothly don't chop alone and never exposed the secret Busines to the banker always tell you're paying for goods and you normally sell out the goods in 3 days.
If you need my plug to connect with my banker you can call me or message me on whatsapp 07010503598 or +2347010503598.
More at https://www.webjago.com/Arbitrage
Other working Arbitrage GBP (£) pounds sterling to USD Arbitrage , this one you make 210 USD daily with £1k capital.
Message or call me for more Arbitrage business well research tested and working �% +2347010503598 if you want to come on my side for face to face discuss I'm open to that Anytime any day.

Comments

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum