Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Is this your first time on this forum? Please introduce yourself.

Comments

• Hello, fellow members, I just signed up yesterday, my name is Melvin Harry from Rivers, am an online entrepreneur and creative content writer. I own and manage a Bulk sms reselling business called Texters and engage in a per time job as a writer. It feel's nice been there.
  • My name is Sucre Joel and I am excited to be here
  • Hi
  • Hihi!
  • Hi everyone!!!
  • Ernest by name, I'm a writer and have been doing business with https://mp3gaga.com/
  • My name is Chinenye Madumere, founder of Ideahub. I'm an SEO analyst and business enthusiast and I'm glad to be part of this forum.
  • BrizziBrizzi Posts: 1
    My name is bright, I'm a student in University of Benin (UNIBEN)
  • My name is ikechukwu Emmanuel I am new here
  • I'm Caleb CEO of Webjago
    I so Happy to be here open to get more thing and learn too
  • Hello. I'm Orewoma a web entrepreneur. From Delta state. Looking forward to learning and sharing.
  • I'm Peace Joshua a mechanical engineering student, freelancer, writer and an affiliate marketer. Lives in Oyo State
  • I am a student aspiring for Pharmacy in OAU,My role models are; Ben Carson,Eden Harzard,Sergio Ramos
  • Good evening.. I'm Oluwakayode, m a student. I am an affiliate Marketer earning 6figures per month. M here to build relationships with people and help each other to achieve our dream financial goals

You can check out my page to get to know more about me
  • NickyNicky Posts: 1
    HI I'm Nicky a student of sokoto state university
    I'm happy to be here :D
  • my name is casto white please hw does the platform work
  • My Name is Priscilla Andrew a networker|Affiliate Marketer.
  • Solo777Solo777 Posts: 3
    Hello everyone,

Good Morning.

I'm Olive Jaja, a business and Sales Strategist.

I help business owners, brands and companies outsell their competitors, grow their brands and make at least 15-65% more sales in 30-60 days or less using successful sales strategies that works.

Since 2020, I've taught 2138 business owners and I've helped over 118 of them grow their businesses from ZERO OR POOR SALES to being SOLD OUT in just 30 days or less.

If you're business inclined, I'll love to connect with you even on Facebook @ Olive Jaja.

Let's crush targets and goals together
  • My Name is Martins Gema from Benue state
  • Hi guys , I'm Usman aka impact aluminium and im into Aluminium fabricator who is ready to work to anyone who is into construction. I always offer my best and willing to travel to work.
  • Felixpelumi22 Felixpelumi22 Posts: 2
    edited May 2022
    Ozuah Felix.
    An Affiliate Marketer.
    I teach Nigerians business ideas and techniques that will help them overcome the issues with the economy and poverty.

PS: Free Training: If You'd like to know how i was able to print N250k a week just pressing my phone and using WhatsApp.

Consult https://wa.link/r943ik
  • I am kingfeels, an entertainer and a facebook influencer. Am new on this forum
  • My name is Lilian, I am from Imo state. I am an Entrepreneur and a medical personnel
  • My name is Mark. I want to meet people. My e-mail is [email protected].
  • hello am Samson
  • I am 71 year old Retiree. I am here to contribute my own quota to the well-being of others worldwide
  • Prosper wrote: »

Welcome to the Naijanetwork Forum. We are a community of Nigerians and friends of Nigerians. We discuss and share information about Nigeria and the rest of the world. You can create a discussion topic, comment on discussions or share your idea under the vast array of discussion categories on this forum.
    Below is the list of discussion categories on this forum.

Politics
    Corruption / 419
    Crime
    Sports
    Celebrities / Gossips
    Terrorism
    Health
    Business
    Religion
    Education
    Fashions
    Jobs / Vacancies
    Whistleblowers
    TV / Movies
    Music / Radio
    Agriculture
    NYSC
    VISA /Travel
    Automobile
    Properties
    Foods /Culture
    Gaming
    Jokes
    Events
    Writing / Literature
    Dating / Marriage
    Science
    Programming
    Webmaster
    Computers
    Phones / Tablets
    Graphics / Video
    Ads, Promos, Sales
    Car Market
    Technology Market

You can click here to learn more about the categories.

This thread is meant for new members to introduce themselves. As a community, we need to know each other.

Here you can leave your name, your education, your occupation, your skills, or/and any other information you wish to share with the community. However, do not leave any private information.

You can share a bit about yourself below. Thank you and enjoy the forum.

Good day everyone. my name is frank stanley, i am the founder of www.slygist.com
  • benrowlbenrowl Posts: 2
    Good afternoon everyone. I am Benjamin by name. I am a digital marketer and a web designer. I am based in Kaduna. Lovely to be here
  • JOsam JOsam Posts: 1
    Good day guys, am JOsam by name a serial internet entrepreneur, Website designer, payment gateway creator for international business owners (stripe, PayPal, gazette, Payoneer etc.)
    Digital Marketer and app builder.
    It's nice joining this forum.

I look forward to a beautiful and valuable experience here both in giving and receiving values. My acknowledgement to the admin in charge thanks for the acceptance.
    Yours truly
    JOsam
  • GoddyGoddy Posts: 8
    Hi my name is God'stime and am from Enugu and ama catfish farmer and am here to help any interested farmer

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum