Hello Guest!

To be a member of this forum, click one of these buttons below!

Contact naijanetwork Nigeria forum for adverts
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum
advertise on naijanetwork forum Nigeria forum

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum

Education Scholarship that covers flight tickets, tuition and pays about $1500 monthly allowance.

Comments

• ProsperProsper Posts: 1,432
    delayoyo said:
    Please, I downloaded the scholarship form and its in PDF. How do I submit the completed form. Do I scan and send or by post?
    Send your completed application document together with other documents by post. I will suggest you use speed-post service like NIPOST EMS or registered mail speed-post. That way you will be sure that your document will reach it's destination on time and secured too. The postal address is on the application form as below:

English Engineering Education program (e3) International Affairs Office of Engineering (A1-58) Graduate School of Engineering
    Hokkaido University Kita 13 Nishi 8, Kita-ku Sapporo 060-8628,
    Japan
  • DammyDammy Posts: 1
    sir is there zoology for undergraduate
    Dammy said:
    sir is there zoology for undergraduate
    There might be but this thread is for postgraduate program. To see detailed information for undergraduate scholarship program, click on this link - http://www.naijanetwork.com/discussion/4408/undergraduate-overseas-scholarship-with-220-000-naira-monthly-stipend-free-tuition-and-more#latest ;
  • This is God sent just in time!
  • EmekaEmeka Posts: 1
    Can HND Electrical engineering  graduates be admitted to Masters degree program. If not advice me on what to do. 
    This is God sent just in time!
    Your gratitude to God is what keeps me going. To help as much people as I can. When you get the scholarship and go to Japan, please make Nigerians proud by doing your absolute best.

Emeka said:
    Can HND Electrical engineering  graduates be admitted to Masters degree program. If not advice me on what to do. 
    Yes of course, you can be admitted. Do not limit your HND credentials. Remember that the university has to check your transcript and assess you based on the individual courses you did on your HND. So send in your application. There is no harm in trying.
  • Pls don't they have courses in chemistry for PhD. 
    Pls don't they have courses in chemistry for PhD. 
    There is a research group called Laboratory of Chemical Resources. You can find the link here
    This research group is under the division of "Sustainable Resources Engineering" and headed by You can visit their website and learn more about what they do. If you are interested in joining their research, then send your application.
  • estimableestimable Posts: 19
    Thanks a lot, Prosper for this information. Please I have these questions. 1. What does Final grades and Rank in class(rank/total students) mean in reference to the application section under Educational background? I graduated in 2010. 2. Please explain what they meant under the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC section. I don't have any certificate on these and how can I get a certificate from the university I attained my previous degree? Thanks.
    I just saw this news on the school's website(www.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/e3/) that application period for October-2016 intake is now closed. What about the November 2016 deadline? Thanks.
    estimable said:
    I just saw this news on the school's website(www.eng.hokudai.ac.jp/e3/) that application period for October-2016 intake is now closed. What about the November 2016 deadline? Thanks.
    The November 15 application deadline are for those that want the scholarship which I believe you want. Any other deadline is just regular admission where you have to pay out of pocket.
    estimable said:
    Thanks a lot, Prosper for this information. Please I have these questions. 1. What does Final grades and Rank in class(rank/total students) mean in reference to the application section under Educational background? I graduated in 2010. 2. Please explain what they meant under the TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC section. I don't have any certificate on these and how can I get a certificate from the university I attained my previous degree? Thanks.
    • Final grade and rank in class mean your graduation total GPA for example - 3.4/5 - Second Class Upper or 3.7/5 - First Class Upper
    • TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC are international tests to prove your competency in English. Since Nigeria is an English Speaking country, I believe you will be exempted from submitting test score. So send an email to the school demanding official exemption letter.
    Do you mean I should send an email to my previous school or to Hokkaido University?
    estimable said:
    Do you mean I should send an email to my previous school or to Hokkaido University?
    Send the email to Hokkaido university 3e coordinator or admission officer demanding exemption from TOEFL test based on the grounds that Nigeria is an Anglophone country and you have done all your academic pursuit in English as official language.
    Thanks a lot. Please help me with the email address. Is it this one: [[email protected]] ?
    estimable said:
    Thanks a lot. Please help me with the email address. Is it this one: [[email protected]] ?
    Yes it is. Feel free to write them but be very polite.
    @estimable - I added more useful information on the article. You might want to read the article again.
    Thank you.
    estimable said:
    Thank you.
    You are welcomed.
    Please share this post with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp. Remember the saying - sharing is caring.
    Good luck with your application.
    Yes I will do.
    Now, does it mean that the desired enrolment date on the application form will be Octiober 2017? The forms seem to be for October 2016 because there is this area on the first page of the application form where it is written (I apply for MEXT scholarship offered by e3 program for October 2016 enrolment). Can you please explain what we must do here?
    estimable said:
    Now, does it mean that the desired enrolment date on the application form will be Octiober 2017? The forms seem to be for October 2016 because there is this area on the first page of the application form where it is written (I apply for MEXT scholarship offered by e3 program for October 2016 enrolment). Can you please explain what we must do here?
    Yes - Desired enrollment: October 2017.
    I apply for MEXT scholarship offered by e3 program for October 2016 enrollment should be yes (select the box).

I believe the 2016 is a typo mistake. Since the scholarship program is a yearly event probably the admission officer forgot to change 2016 to 2017.
    Alright, sir. I wrote the Admission Officer and he told me to ask my university to issue a certificate of English as Medium of Instruction. And that it can be the alternative of the English score. Now, I'm wondering how I'm gonna get it, I don't think my school issues such. He also asked me to send my application documents via email at first for check.
    estimable said:
    Alright, sir. I wrote the Admission Officer and he told me to ask my university to issue a certificate of English as Medium of Instruction. And that it can be the alternative of the English score. Now, I'm wondering how I'm gonna get it, I don't think my school issues such. He also asked me to send my application documents via email at first for check.
    This is quite simple. What you have to do is to ask any senior staff of your university to write a statement / recommendation letter with an official letter-headed paper of your university stating that the language of instruction in your univeristy and Nigeria in general is in English. Also that Hokkaido university should give you every possible consideration for the scholarship and graduate program admission. 

Scan all your application documents, attach and email it to Hokkaido university for review and correctness before posting the original copies to Japan. That way you won't waste time and money sending your documents multiple times.
  • obi emekaobi emeka Posts: 1
    Pls I need the form I read surveying n geo informatiics
    obi emeka said:
    Pls I need the form I read surveying n geo informatiics
    The link to the application form is here.
  • jfactorjfactor Posts: 3
    pls i need info on how to apply for postgraduate admission on nutrition (ph.d).  had B.Sc in Bch and M.Sc in Ind.Chm. pls thank u
    jfactor said:
    pls i need info on how to apply for postgraduate admission on nutrition (ph.d).  had B.Sc in Bch and M.Sc in Ind.Chm. pls thank u
    I will keep you posted on that information okay. 
  • jfactorjfactor Posts: 3
    Ok. Thanks

Share Your Thoughts.
Leave Your Comments.

or to comment.

Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum Avertise on Naijanetwork Forum